If you are thinking about SEO, then you must be definitely aware about the importance of backlinks. Backlinks have become so significant to the Search Engine Optimization, that they have become the foundation of good SEO. In this Blog, we will explain you how backlinks can take your business to the next level.
If you are new to the industry, then why would anyone link to you or your Website?
There is no need to get famous to have backlinks.There are many ways to build a backlinks, and many of them don’t require a celebrity’s status.
So let’s take a look at 8 ways to build the powerful backlinks when no one knows you.
1. Leverage public relations
Building relationships is the best way to build high quality backlinks. Public relations will not increase the backlinks on your page immediately but will prepare you for future success. Now the question arises that how you can build the public relations?
Best way to build relationship in industry is via Social Media.
- Start posting honest posts and Believe me people love it when you are transparent.
- Social media is the best platform to interact.
- You’ll have the chance to meet others in your industry and maybe you get a chance to guest blog for them which can easily convert into powerful backlink.
- With social media you can also grow you email list, thus inviting opportunity to knock at your door for building backlinks.
2. Write competitive content
Content is the heart of generating backlinks. People will attract to your page only when they find some competitive content on your blog. Your content should be worthy to be linked. Your content should be unique and different from your competitors for back linking strategy.
Your content should run on following guidelines:
- Include multiple images on your blog. More images, more rich will be your SEO.
- Word count should be higher than your competitors.
- Write an Attractive title.
- Use a featured image that is more interesting.
3. Do an original study
Search for the stuff that is new and nowhere else on the internet. And when other bloggers want to reference your study, they have to link to where they got it.
That means you’ll get a backlink.
4. Create an Infographic
Visual images are more appealing then static data. Adding infographics to your page will definitely help in link building.
If someone shares the infographic on his page, then they have to link to your website.
And if you create an infographic for your website and someone shares it on their website, they have to link to your website.
5. Link externally and then reach out
Linking other website’s data on your page can even help you in SEO and generating backlinks.
If you include popular website’s link to your page, then you are building relationship with them that will help you in future. May be someday they will include your link to their page.
6. Comment on other relevant blog posts
By commenting on others blog and leaving your website link there will bring your work into focus. Not only you can tactfully leave the backlink in your comments but also build the mutual relationship with the author.
Thus you can build the backlinks even when you are anonymous for the industry. These six tricks will definitely help you in building Backlinks and SEO.